I've gotten out of the habit of blogging and really miss it. So, this is the beginning of a new habit I hope :).
It's been a busy week. This past weekend, I had an all day LSAT class, which just left me absolutely fried, but I feel like I learned a ton, so that's good. I signed up for another class tonight which starts on the first Saturday of October. Instead of an intensive weekend class, this'll be every Saturday from 9 - 1 for 10 weeks. I hope I feel a lot more confident at the end of it.
This post will kinda be all over the place I guess.
Today was just a beautiful day. Like, if someone asked what my ideal day felt like, today would be a prime example. The weather just absolutely beautiful. Fall is one of my favorite seasons here in Utah.
Kiernan's started to stand by himself for longer periods of time. He can stand for a minute or two now and has even taken a step or two before he gets scared and falls down. It's so cute. He's just at the cutest age right now.
Anyway, I think that's all for tonight :).

time for an update, eh?
ReplyDelete